It’s that time again, Thursday when I link up with Jenna & we talk about what good happened in our crazy week rather than focusing on the bad. It’s a breath of fresh air for me..
So Grab a button, link up and let us know what your thankful for this week!
1- I am thankful that my husband has been such a great best friend and provider to let me go back to school. You see I have Peter Pan Syndrome and I change my mind more than anyone I have ever met. With each goal I have set he has stood behind me and watched me crush it. This time is no different.
2. I am thankful for unanswered prayers & my daily devotionals that have shed so much light on my days lately!!
3. I am thankful that it’s finally getting cool in Texas!!!
4. I am thankful that my husband has been putting up with my shit for 8 years as his girl friend and Tuesday the 22nd it will be 3 years that he decided to make my bullshit a permanent decision in his life. Hahaha Awe, I love ya babe..
5. I am thankful for the people who read my blog. Thank you so much. I love it when you comment and send me emails. It makes a girl feel special! So Thank YOU!
6. I am thankful Football Season is almost over.. My poor boys have not won ONE game.. not one… Hopefully we will get better coaching next year, but I think this year has done Gaige in.. no more for him. It’s no fun losing every game and it sno fun never getting praised only bashed..